Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

On The Weekend

On the weekend I went to the shop with my Mum, my Dad and my sister Estherose.  At the shop we bought chips and fruit.  After we had bought our food we went back home to eat lunch.  Then we went to have a rest.  After resting we went to get our dinner.


Later we went to my cousin's house for a sleepover.  My cousin's name is Sonay.  Sonay is younger than me, she is only six years old.  At Sonay's house we had a pillow fight and I won.  We also played hide and seek inside the house.  I hid inside the front room behind the chairs.  Sonay found me after looking all over the house.  We both laughed when she found me.  I like going to my cousin Sonay's house because she is my best cousin and she is fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.