Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

My whakapapa Journey

My Whakapapa Story I live in New Zealand but I am Samoan. In my picture I am going to share my whakapapa whanau. The koru shows all the people who have passed away. They are my Grandpa, Grandma, and also my cousin. The Yellow koru stands for my ancestors who I will never see and never meet. The top middle koru stands for my family, and the red   is my older sister who cleans up the house and goes to the gym. Two of the purple koru are my Mum and Dad. My Mum and Dad are the BOSS of me, my two sisters and my little brother. The green koru is my little brother and he likes to play with me. When our cousins visit they call him CUTE. The blue koru are my sister and I because we are twins. We both enjoy sports. I play Rugby and she plays netball. The green koru inside the frame are my godmother and godfather. The blue koru stands for my nephew and nieces. The bottom middle koru stands for my uncle that I’ve never met before.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is me florence. I just want to say that this blog of yours was so cute and I am so proud of you with what you have accomplished.

    Love you cuz(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.