Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

The Best Day of my Life


In 2018 it was my brother's birthday and I was so excited that I ate two breakfasts. There was so much happening that day and so much to look forward to. I went to my room to get ready for a rugby tournament. My family and I were all going to the rugby tournament. 

When I was playing it was a bit rough, but I had lots of fun. I played really hard and we won the tournament. I felt really pleased. When the rugby tournament was over my family and I went home and I took a shower.

Next my family and I went to the cinema, and we watched Incredible Two. It was really scary and my brother was holding my hand. I didn’t mind because it was his birthday!

When we finally got home that evening we all decided we had had a really great family day. I was really tired but so happy that my day had turned out so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.